The Ridge at Bose Farms

The Ridge at Bose Farms was originally the location of the Henry John (Harry) Bose farm. The property originally comprised of an historic farmhouse on an upper slope of the property, a T-shaped gambrel roofed historic barn, built in stages from 1936, a Dairy on the north side of the barn, a gable-roofed lower loafing barn addition to the west of the historic barn, and a front and rear barnyard. Adjoining the historic barnyard to the south is the Bose Heritage Forest, a tract of mature forest land with significant regional and community value. As a central amenity for The Ridge at Bose Farms housing development, the retention of the original Potato Barn, farmhouse, and dairy building have been undertaken.